I had not made a spinner card in several years and forgot how much fun they are. There are a few different ways to make a spinner card and what I have found is that not all spin equally. Here are some tips I use:
- Use two pieces of cardstock for the front panel. By doing this you see the same color cardstock below the open window. If I had not put a second piece of Early Espresso cardstock in back of the front piece the Blushing Bride color would show through the window.
- Double-stack the dimensionals when attaching the pennies together.
- Use the Embossing Buddy to powder the edges of the dimensionals on the pennies.
- Double-stack the dimensionals to attach the front to the back piece of Early Espresso cardstock.
- After inserting the pennies into the window shake the cardstock back and forth until they spin easily. This shaking helps round those corners of the dimensionals.
You'll find domplete directions in the video.
I want to give a special thank you to my daughter, Lynn Ann, who helped me with this video. It is my first.
Thanks for stopping by,