I ordered this stamp set and framelits bundle quite some time ago but had not used it until last week and now I wonder what took me so long. The Botanical Tags framelits cut out such beautiful toppers. I designed this card based on the tag from the annual catalog. All I needed to do was come up with the background. For my card I chose the Sheet Music background stamp.
- Once the tag is cut (4-1/2″ x 2″ piece of Crumb Cake CS) I stamped the leaves using VersaMark ink.
- The bird is stamped and fussy cut.
- Because I wanted the music to be a subtle background I added a layer of Vellum over it.
- Attach the tag to the Vellum. Then turn the Vellum over to see where to put adhesive – where you have attached the tag.
- Attach the large Crumb Cake mat with stamped images to the card base with dimensionals.