One of the best times of the Stampin’ Up! year is Sale-A-Bration because that means earning FREE product. It begins January 3rd and runs through March 31st. There are several ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration.
- For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration product.
- For every $100 you spend (before tax and shipping), you can either get two FREE Level 1 Sale-A-Bration products OR you can get a FREE Level 2 Sale-A-Bration product.
Here are some sneak peaks of some of the SAB products.
Host a qualifying party with at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn $25 more in Stampin’ Rewards!
During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 and choose EVEN MORE for free for your Starter Kit.
The Starter Kit is always an excellent value: $99 + tax for $125 worth of product. But during SAB, the kit is $99 + tax for $175 worth of product – $76 in free product ($50 more than usual)! You choose what you want to get in your kit AND you don’t pay shipping. You’ll also get free business supplies and a bonus Paper Pumpkin kit at no extra cost. You can even add in the beautiful new Craft-n-Carry Tote (a $50 value) for an additional $30!
I would love to have you join my Indian River Stampers team. There are business demonstrators who hold classes and there are others (hobby demonstators) who never want to do that and simply enjoy the special discounts and benefits for themselves. You are free to make your demonstratorship what you want it to be. And there are no penalties if you decide you don’t want to stay active.
These are just some of the benefits of joining in addition to the extra FREE product you get to select when you join include
- Customize your starter kit with any products you choose.
- 20% discount on products
- Pre-ordering new products
- Joining a demonstrator only Facebook group which is filled with cards and 3D samples, business tips, and more
- Invitation to attend a monthly demonstrator meeting hosted by my upline, Catherine Harwood.
- Stampin’ Up events available to demonstrators only.
Please contact me if you have any questions.