This is the season of Peace, Joy and Love! I love everything about Christmas, always have. This was a fun and easy card to make using the Eclipse technique.
I often wonder about new techniques and how they start. Seems once you see one they are showing up everywhere. You need the large letter framelit dies for this and 3 letter words are perfect although I have seen some with 4 letters.
For this card I used Holly Berry Happiness stamp set, Holly Berry Builder Punch, Holly embossing folder, and the Large Letter Framelits.
- Stamp the holly and berries on the white card stock. It is much easier to line up if you stamp the outline stamp first and then the solid image. When stamping and Eclipse card I like to leave white space so the popped up letters stand out better.
- Die cut the letters.
- Emboss all white and stamped pieces.
- Attach white card stock to Garden Green card base.
- Use Foam Adhesive Strips on the back of the letters and attach to card.
- Use Multipurpose glue on the back of the center of the “O” and press down inside the “O”
- Stamp and punch out the bow and attach to the “Y”.
- Add a red colored rhinestone to the bow (colored with the red Blends marker)
- I did add Wink of Stella to the holly, berries, and bow. I love sparkle!
And the inside: