Every year I hold a Tags, Bags, & Treats class where people come and make a couple of bags, some holiday treats, and Christmas gift tags. This is one of the bags we made.
It is really quit easy to make from just one sheet of Designer Series Paper. For this bag I used the Year of Cheer Specialty DSP.
To make this bag:
- Score one side at 3-1/2″, 5-3/4″, 9-1/4″ and 11-1/2″
- Turn the paper 1/4 turn so the 1/2″ scored line is at the bottom. Score at 2-1/4″
- Cut out the small 1/2″ piece and cut in indicated lines.
- From the back side place Tear & Tape where indicated.
- From the front side place Tear & tape where indicated.
- Fold sides together.
- Fold flaps at bottom together.
The banner pieces are 1′ x 6″ and 2″ x 5″
- Open up the wreath to make it single layer and larger. Attach to bag with glue dots.
- I used retired red foil paper on this. I so wish Stampin’ Up would bring it back.