The card I am posting today uses the Labels Collection Framelits Die on sale this week as part of the Weekly Deals:
And the inside ….
To make the front panels for the card follow these easy steps:
- Stamp the grasses.
- Emboss with Woodgrain embossing folder.
- Sponge Crumb Cake ink over this panel.
- Cut out center area with Labels Collection Framelit.
- Lay this piece over the Soft Suede background piece of cardstock so that you can easily line up the smaller framelit inside the opening in the vanilla piece. Then carefully remove the vanilla piece and run the soft suede cardstock through the Big Shot. Save the cut piece of soft suede cardstock for the inside of the card.
- The birds are inked with markers.
Stamps: Wetlands, Label Something
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Vanilla, Soft Suede
Misc: Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Sponge, Artisan Label Punch