Are you a subscriber to My Paper Pumpkin? I just recently signed up and am so glad I did. I have been very happy with the kits I have received. Last month's kit came with 5 very heavy craft bags, ribbon, two stamps, an ink spot, mini clothespins, and sheets of die cut embellishments. I used some of the printed letters to spell out "hello" but there were plenty to spell out someone's name or other greeting. I made this bag and added some stamped tissue paper to go with it. The next person I need to give a gift to is going to get this fabulous bag. Once I've used all of the bags I still have the two stamps and the ink to use over and over.
When you sign up for Paper Pumpkin:
- Each month you'll receive a unique, surprise kit with project-cards, journals, decor, and more! Everything is color-coordinated, measured, and cut just for you!
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- Stampin' Up! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. For example, if you sign up on May 10th, Stampin' Up! will send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, they'll send your first kit around June 15th.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You also have the option to skip a month if you want.
Signing up is easy. Just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up and when they ask for your demonstrator's name just enter mine.
Thanks for stopping by,