I have had so much fun making these Halloween treat bags. I have given some away as door prizes and have some waiting for a few special kiddos when they come Trick or Treating.
To make the DSP liner for the bag:
- Cut 2" off the top of the gussetted bag.
- Cut the DSP 4-3/4" x 10"
- Score on the long side at 1", 6", & 8-1/2"
- Fold up DSP flat on the 6" line for easier inserting into the gussetted bag
- The 1-1/2" fold is in the bottom of the bag and the 1" fold is at the top of the bag.
- Insert your choice of candy and fold bag top down ovr the 1" folded down DSP and towards the back.
- Fold the punched out circle in half and place over folded down bag top. Staple in place.
- Fold the spider web doily in half and attach over folded top with a few mini glue dots.
- Stamp, die cut and attach images with mini glue dots.