I've mentioned My Paper Pumpkin before … the monthly paper crafting subscription kits from Stampin' Up. I fell in love with the kit we got in June. It was all of the supplies to make 24 patriotic pinwheels. Now while I thought the pinwheels were really cute, I didn't know what I would do with 24 of them so I quickly looked for other ideas. The internet and a Google search can help you come up with some great ideas and I am always amazed at so much creativity. This is what was in the kit:
Here is the card we made using supplies from the kit:
I filled a vase with red and silver wrapped Hershey kisses and put some punched out Glimmer stars on the bottom of some of them.
Part of the fun with a Paper Pumpkin subscription is the surprise every month. And now you can order prepaid subscriptions.
Starting with June 2014's kits, new subscribers will receive the current month's kit along with a clear block instead of the Welcome Kit SU! was previously sending all new subscribers. This means you'll be getting the latest and greatest kit and projects relevant to the time of year. The block that will come with your kit is a new thinner version that works perfectly with the photopolymer stamps.
Just order the subscription length of your choice, and you’ll receive a redemption code where you can use it to redeem your subscription on mypaperpumpkin.com.
|Item||Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription||Price (Shipping Included)|
|137860||6 months||$113.70 — save $1 per month|
|137861||12 months||$215.40 — save $2 per month|
How It Works
- When your place your order, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription.
- Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code.
- Start enjoying your monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
- It is encouraged to enter your payment information when redeeming the prepaid subscription so you'll get to continue receiving their monthly kit after the prepaid subscription ends. (But you won't have to put in their payment information if you don't want to.)
- This option IS available to current My Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if you buys two six-month prepaid subscriptions, you'll enter the first code and then after six months you can enter the second code.
Q: Can a current My Paper Pumpkin subscriber order a prepaid subscription?
A: Of course! After they order and enter the code, the prepaid months will be used up before any future shipments are charged. When the prepaid months are over, the subscription will continue and be charged monthly to the credit card on file. Keep in mind that if a current subscriber is already attached to a demonstrator, the existing subscription will remain with the original demonstrator.
Q: Can I buy a prepaid subscription with hostess benefits/stampin' rewards?
A: Yes. A prepaid subscription can be added to either the free or half-priced hostess items.
Q: Can a prepaid subscription be ordered as a gift?
A: Yes. Although this isn't officially a gift subscription program, you or your customers can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You'd just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com. One thing to keep in mind is that the redemption codes will not work across borders. (So, someone in Canada could not gift a subscription to someone is the US and vice versa.)
Q: What happens when a prepaid subscription is not redeemed?
A: Codes will expire after three years (two years for California residents). At that time they will be turned over as unclaimed property.