My friend, Debbie, had some Christmas gum stocking stuffers she had made at a recent craft show and I thought they were so cute I came home and made some. I just love those little snowman faces.
Stamps: Endless Wishes Photopolymer, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, White, Winter Frost DSP, Silver Glimmer
Misc: Rhinestones, Silver 1/8" Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Large Snowflake Punch(retired), Small Snowflake Punch (non-Stampin' Up!)
- Cut DSP 3-1/2” x 6”
- Score @ 2-1/2”, 2-3/4”, 5-1/4” and 5-1/2”
- Use SNAIL to adhere the DSP to the gum package. Use Sticky Strip to adhere the 1/4” end that folds over the top.
- Use Eclipse gum
- Sentiment is stamped on White cardstock that is 2-3/4” x 1-1/2”
- Silver Glimmer paper is 3-1/2" x 1/2"
- Bic "Mark It" fine markers do a better job of marking the snowman faces than Sharpie markers which tend to be lighter in color.
Today my upline, Catherine Harwood, posted a link on her 321 Stamp Facebook page for a website called Design Seeds. There are beautiful color palettes which you could easily incorporate into your cards by using Stampin' Up! colors. This is one that I particularly liked so be on the lookout for a card using these colors in the future.
Thanks for stopping by,